Post Title : Reporting and Communication Officer
Reports to : NDC Director
Location : NDC Main Office - Al Ram
Established in 2006 as an independent non-profit nongovernmental organization, the NGO Development Center (NDC) provides financial and technical support to CSOs through its various programs and grant-making schemes. NDC is currently seeking to fill the part-time position of Reporting and Communication Officer to be based at its office in Al- Ram.
- With input from the NDC team, help produce high-quality program progress reports as per donors and NDC requirements.
- Support drafting and finalization of quarterly and annual reports, evaluation reports, and final reports for the NDC programs, as well as all ad-hoc reports required by donors and/or NDC.
- Provide high-quality editing and formatting for all programs-related documents in English.
- Manage the translation of reports and documents, and official letters from Arabic to English and vice versa as required.
- Support program staff in organizing and managing trainings, workshops, conferences, and field visits as required.
- Provide relevant expert services to the NDC on reporting and communications.
- Other duties as requested from the direct supervisor.
- Ensure effective communications, visibility, and knowledge management within NDC, and to external audiences (e.g. donors, NGOs).
- Develop, implement, and monitor a Communication Strategic Action Plan in line with the NDC annual work plans to facilitate better understanding among partners and government about NDC and program progress through social media and other communication channels.
- Develop visibility materials such as NDC brochure, capability statement, leaflets, updates on NDC website regarding the program, publish and share success stories with relevant stakeholders for special events.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- A minimum of five years of demonstrated experience in related work in reporting on program implementation and results.
- Must have native-level writing skills in English and fluency in Arabic.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in literature, communications, journalism, media, political science, human rights or a related field.
- At least 5 years of demonstrated experience in deadline driven, program implementation reporting environment.
- Experience working with a similar organization and knowledge of reporting procedures, best practices, guidelines and tools for communications and management information systems.
- Research and analytical writing skills and relationship building with minimal supervision.
- Relevant computer skills and experience with the use of software such as MS Office and other data management systems.
How to apply: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter along with a curriculum vitae to [email protected] no later than Tuesday March 21, 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted